KidPrintable Boards

KidPrintable Boards (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/index.php)
-   Question of the Week (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Question of the Week April 2 - April 9 (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2495)

Admin 04-02-2008 05:47 PM

Question of the Week April 2 - April 9

Spring is in the air and we want to know what, if anything, you have for making a change in your life upon this new season?

bctripletmom 04-02-2008 09:12 PM

Spring is in the air...

and I plan on continuing to change to more organic foods and cleaners that are not harmful to my children or to the environment.

DEVLSHDAMSEL 04-02-2008 10:32 PM

Living the Rich Life!

At least that's the plan. I'm going to be getting a settlement from a work injury...which will be reinvested into a product idea I've just gone to work on with a research and development company.....and it looks to be a big idea!.......keep your fingers crossed....I'll finally be a "Mom-traprenuer"

wnepooh99 04-02-2008 10:58 PM

Spring is in the Year

I plan on getting the house cleaned and the yard fixed so that when the social worker does her walk through for our adoption everything will be in order.

tweetytreatiam 04-02-2008 11:26 PM

Starting new business & moving to larger house!

Yes! My husband is starting his own construction/remodeling job and I am helping. Also we are moving to a larger house..woot..gonna gain my craft/quilting room back. LOL. All of this will be happening within the month. A very exciting time for our family(Especially since all 3 boys currently share one bedroom).

sneddy29 04-02-2008 11:41 PM

the changes I'd like to make this spring, and continue on with are to read more, and to watch more documentaries on television to learn new things.

jenny9675309 04-03-2008 12:15 AM

i would love to win

hi please enter me in to the contest i would love to win both dvds for my little one thanks

tampip88 04-03-2008 12:38 AM

Our Spring Changes

We are planning on big changes to our house. Re~doing our hardwood floors, repainting, new furniture...and finally some new curtains!!! I can't wait! Hubby has also promised me some new kitchen appliances...I have never had anything new in there and we have been married for 16 years! I'm ready:D

makel 04-03-2008 12:42 AM

DVD contest

I plan to spend more time with my children and be a better listener. I have to remember that they have a voice too in our family.:)

ASims 04-03-2008 02:17 AM

We are spring cleaning to get better organized & freecycling things we no longer need/want. :D

slashbrook 04-03-2008 02:23 AM

Spring is in the air...

and I hope to get the house and yard in tip-top shape. I also hope the weather gets better so I can get my kid outside more. She's got cabin fever bad.

waynesangel 04-03-2008 06:59 AM

some changes

I am planning on having me, my hubby and my kiddies spend more time outdoors and less on video games.. A couple weeks ago me and my 6 yr. old son planted some seeds in those little greenhouse thingys for a science project... wow are they shooting up..we did all kinds of veggies and flowers..pretty soon we are going to plant them in the backyard so we can sit back each day and look at our creation...

vickiebelk 04-03-2008 07:00 AM

Planning to move

We have big plans,adopting our foster daughter an my husband lost his job last summer so we are moving from VT to TN for better jobs an lower cost of living,big changes but hopefully good ones,we have family in both places so we arent moving to strangers,keep us in your prayers please

coolmomkg 04-03-2008 07:27 AM

i just hope to enjoy the sunshine and blooming flowers and everything that God has given to me.

pamp 04-03-2008 08:06 AM

spring

I have got to get back into a exercise routine, even just walking would help, I cant wait to be able to get back outside without freezing!! Spring is a renewal a time for change and rebirth, lets enjoy every minute we have!!!

colleenusa 04-03-2008 08:42 AM

Spring

I have so many plans on house fixer-uppers. I am hoping the tax stimulus will help me to achieve this. Not really sure where to start though! If nothing else, I want to remove those stubborn little trees and some serious insulating the house for next winter. Thanks for asking.

stephanili 04-03-2008 08:55 AM

Spring question

I plan on trying to do a better job of keeping my house clean and getting the kids to help more. AND I plan on getting outside and walking together as a family!

babygyrl70554 04-03-2008 08:59 AM

Our Changes This Spring....

Well, we will be staying home much more because of the unreal gas prices. Or we could invest in horses like in the old days...LOL. There's a new line of cleaning products at Wal-Mart that we purchase that is much safer to the environment that we have switched over to. With everything going up in price, we have found small ways to make things last longer. For supper, when we use paper towels or napkins, we tear them in half and split them. This makes our paper towels last much longer. If we buy the "good" paper plates, or should I say plastic plates, if we eat something simple on them, such as sandwiches, we will wash them and reuse them. It sounds crazy, but anything to cut back on expenses. We try to work together as a family and save as much as possible.

Anna M Glenn 04-03-2008 09:53 AM

Well, we're trying to get to a fresh start! Our house went on the market last night and we already have a house in wait. We're spring cleaning in the physical sense. Also though, I'm trying to correct wrongs I've done in parenting and get on a better and healthier track. I have a very stubborn 3 year old and sometimes I get angry - I'm trying to not lose my temper and take it in stride and discipline better. I also haven't had a lot of time with the kids in prepping the house so I'm trying to correct that and spend more time with them.

babygyrl70554 04-03-2008 10:01 AM

One more thing....

This applies more to me than my kids. But, I want to enjoy life more. I plan on not worrying so much about all the small unimportant stuff and appreciate all the little things life has to offer. I plan on spending more time with my kids playing games, watching movies at home, taking them to the park...activities that don't really cost money. Just enjoy life and live it to the fullest!

mommymare 04-03-2008 01:59 PM

Spring is in the air............

and we are cleaning our insides and outsides for the better. We have removed white sugar, white flour, harsh chemicals, harsh "beauty" aides and more out of our lives! I am home-making cleaners for the house as well as shampoos, soaps and more!
A change for my family and for our world!

kbbarnes 04-03-2008 02:13 PM

We are making plans for summer vacation and our kids birthday party since we have two on the same day but they are five years apart in age.

kmslape 04-03-2008 05:16 PM

Our plans include swapping out our carpeted floors for wood floors and revamping our bathrooms.

tmaadman 04-03-2008 05:40 PM

We are thinking about having another baby :)

JennDogg23 04-03-2008 08:14 PM

Making a change

As soon as I'm done with teaching for the summer, I'm going to try to eat healthier and exercise so that I'll be around to watch my son grow up. I want to try to spend more time with him outdoors also.

LoveBug 04-04-2008 11:16 AM

Our Plan

Since Spring is in the air and the weather is warming up, I'm going to be spending a lot of time with my family outside. We'll go on walks, spend time in the backyard having fun, plant flowers, etc. It'll be a fun time for all of us! :)

babyofmine 04-04-2008 01:58 PM

I plan on doing all I can to get healthy! I don't like being sick all the time. So: more exercise, eat better, cook more often for the family.
I also plan to clean out the garage! There is so much JUNK in there! and we've only lived here for a year! :lol:
Spend more time outside with my kids! :)

Grammy 04-05-2008 02:33 AM

Spring Changes

I plan to work on the back yard and put in a garden with the "help of my grandsons ofcourse" and paint some inside.

But most of all to practice more patience with my grandsons. And I want to teach them more things like help them with their reading and the 5 yr old I have started working with him with math. We do this with plastic little policemen and armymen. I'll put two police out and 3 army and ask him to add them together. I am working on being more consistant with it.

They would love the DVD'ss
Thank you
Grammy

TAz1971 04-06-2008 07:58 AM

dvd contest

I can't wait for warm weather so I can play outside with my boys they are so sick of playing inside. Also looking to get a new house.

glitterbelle 04-06-2008 10:01 AM

we are trying to declutter and simplify our house. We are trying to buy more organic and locally grown food and we have stopped using plastic and paper bags and only use tote bags. We would also like to start growing some of our own fruits and vegtables in our back yard. We also plan on exercising more as a family to stop eating fast food and to go to the beach as much as we can.

jgap96 04-06-2008 12:08 PM

Spring is in the air

Since spring is here, I plan to spend more time outdoors with my son. Want to get into better shape and so I want to me more active, by playing more outdoor games. Instead of just sitting on the couch watching t.v. or sitting in front of the computer. All in all just spending quality time with the family outdoors.

kattsbark 04-06-2008 06:49 PM

Question of the week

Changes:

I have recently retired
Changed my hair color
Sprucing up my ride
Spending more time since retired with granddaughter
And go back to school. Your never to old

mscindy 04-07-2008 11:03 AM

i plan on celebrating

spring with a spring in my step. I have already begun a walking program, but will need to be inspired, prodded, and cajoled into continuing. I'm hoping it will get harder to make excuses every day...

vickiebelk 04-23-2008 12:29 PM

Adopting a teenager!

:) Call me crazy or what but my husband an I are in our early 50s an have 5 grown children an 3 small grandchildren,an are adopting a 16 yr old foster daughter,what a change she has made in our lives!This should be the time we should be doing for us with kids from 23-34 in age,but we saw this kid that needed us an after having her for 2 yrs we saw we needed her too,an we are a family,an next week may 1st at 130 pm it will be permanent!So my life will change but she will have stablility an security that shes never had before an a forever Family she can have for the rest of her life,thanks