KidPrintable Boards

KidPrintable Boards (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/index.php)
-   Question of the Week (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Question of the Week April 2 - April 9 (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2495)

mommymare 04-03-2008 01:59 PM

Spring is in the air............

and we are cleaning our insides and outsides for the better. We have removed white sugar, white flour, harsh chemicals, harsh "beauty" aides and more out of our lives! I am home-making cleaners for the house as well as shampoos, soaps and more!
A change for my family and for our world!

kbbarnes 04-03-2008 02:13 PM

We are making plans for summer vacation and our kids birthday party since we have two on the same day but they are five years apart in age.

kmslape 04-03-2008 05:16 PM

Our plans include swapping out our carpeted floors for wood floors and revamping our bathrooms.

tmaadman 04-03-2008 05:40 PM

We are thinking about having another baby :)

JennDogg23 04-03-2008 08:14 PM

Making a change

As soon as I'm done with teaching for the summer, I'm going to try to eat healthier and exercise so that I'll be around to watch my son grow up. I want to try to spend more time with him outdoors also.

LoveBug 04-04-2008 11:16 AM

Our Plan

Since Spring is in the air and the weather is warming up, I'm going to be spending a lot of time with my family outside. We'll go on walks, spend time in the backyard having fun, plant flowers, etc. It'll be a fun time for all of us! :)

babyofmine 04-04-2008 01:58 PM

I plan on doing all I can to get healthy! I don't like being sick all the time. So: more exercise, eat better, cook more often for the family.
I also plan to clean out the garage! There is so much JUNK in there! and we've only lived here for a year! :lol:
Spend more time outside with my kids! :)

Grammy 04-05-2008 02:33 AM

Spring Changes

I plan to work on the back yard and put in a garden with the "help of my grandsons ofcourse" and paint some inside.

But most of all to practice more patience with my grandsons. And I want to teach them more things like help them with their reading and the 5 yr old I have started working with him with math. We do this with plastic little policemen and armymen. I'll put two police out and 3 army and ask him to add them together. I am working on being more consistant with it.

They would love the DVD'ss
Thank you
Grammy

TAz1971 04-06-2008 07:58 AM

dvd contest

I can't wait for warm weather so I can play outside with my boys they are so sick of playing inside. Also looking to get a new house.

glitterbelle 04-06-2008 10:01 AM

we are trying to declutter and simplify our house. We are trying to buy more organic and locally grown food and we have stopped using plastic and paper bags and only use tote bags. We would also like to start growing some of our own fruits and vegtables in our back yard. We also plan on exercising more as a family to stop eating fast food and to go to the beach as much as we can.