Home / Halloween / Crafts
& Recipes /
H a l l o w e e n C r a
f t s
Use these cute carriers to to carry homework, treats, etc.
1. Paint or color the bottom of two
paper plates ORANGE.
2. Decorate the bottoms with a face
3. Staple half the plates together leaving half
of the plates open.
4. Cut a 6" x 2" green strip of construction paper (can use regular paper and
Place these cute little scarecrows on your porch to welcome all the trick-or-treaters!
1. Brown Grocery Bag
2. Cut off the bottom of the bag, then flatten the bag 3. Fold in the corners, then staple
4. Stuff the bag with newspaper, etc. and staple
the bottom closed
5. Turn the bag over and decorate with buttons, markers, crayons, construction paper,
Hang these cute little ghouls on your refrigerator to show off your children's talents!
1. Trace hands on white paper
2. Cut out hands and put a face on the ghost. (**FINGERS pointing down, wrist is top of
3. Cut a 1/4 a circle(or circle ) from yellow paper for the moon
4. Hold paper vertical. Decorate the bottom of
the paper with a fence (brown), pumpkins
5. Take black construction paper and glue moon up in corner , fence on bottom and ghost up
in the sky.
Jack O Lanterns
These make darling decorations for your windows!
1. Trace 2 hands on ORANGE paper and cut out
2. Trace around 2 hands on GREEN paper and cut out 3.
Cut out faces(black ) and stem(green) for pumpkins
4. Glue on BLUE paper - Put green
hands, fingers pointing up on bottom for bushes and pumpkins above bushes with fingers
pointing down. STEM goes on top of hand where wrist is.
| Return to Main Page | Return
to Main Halloween Area |