Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-31-2006, 09:22 AM

hi I am also a stay at home mom. I work as a contract nurse, i contract my self out to companies that need nursing services, i work my own hours and love it. I also epicure selections it is home parties that involves selling dips and spices. I have 3 children 10,7,and 2.
stephanie
Old 08-05-2006, 03:16 PM

Default sahm

i am a stay at home mom too. i have two boys. they are 7 and 4. i love being at home with them, but i have a big problem. i am 27 yrs. old and have worked since i was 16. i quit work about 1 year ago and now i find myself cleaning all the time b/c it's like i don't know what to do. especially when my kids aren't here with me. could someone give me some suggestions on what to do.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristie
I'm a stay at home mom, with six kids, daycare is very expensive. I occasionally watch my sister in laws kids. She has three. I would love to work from home, but have not found anything. Every work at home thing I have seen requires money to get started, and I have heard that those are usually scams. If anyone knows of any that are not scams, I would love to hear about them.
Kristie
i have run into the same problem of either having to pay to start something or afraid it's a fraud. ebay sends me things all the time to work with them but you have to buy the stuff to resale it.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to helloall
Smile I'm a SAHM too :o)

I am a sahm of 5 I have worked off and on through the years. I do some mystery shopping occasionally mostly audits, if I do any anymore. It's more of a hobby then anything else now. I slowed down on it because I wanted to spend more time with my kids while they were little I think it's better for them. Money is tight all of the time but it's worth it I will probably work more once my youngest who is 3 starts school next year.

Hugs,
Virginia
Old 08-25-2006, 04:31 PM

I am a stay at home mom too! My daughter (who turned 2 at the end of May) will be starting preschool at our church two mornings a week for 3 hours each of those days. 6 hours to myself (not counting her afternoon naps) will be very exciting though!
Tricia