Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-30-2006, 01:13 PM
abarnes

My 3 yr old could go to preschool in 2 weeks. But I don't like what I've heard about the school and plus there is someone there that I think would cause problems for Orion so we're not going to send her. I want to send her to a church associated preschool but she has to wait till next year. She has to be 4. But when she goes to kindergarten she'll go to a public school. And then there we're deciding on whether we want her to go here in KY or if we want her to go in PA where we went. I never thought putting her in school was going to have so many strings attached.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:37 PM

My kids go to public school. The school here is pretty good, there a few in the area that aren't too great.

If I lived in one of those areas where over crowding was happening and they weren't getting a good education then I would consider home schooling or private school.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:23 PM

My daughter goes to a pubic charter school that I love... We have the best of both worlds, tons of parent participation, low student teacher ratio, and a great education, all at no cost. I am so happy to have her in this school.

Stephanie
Old 07-31-2006, 03:17 PM

Default school

My daughter started out in public school, but we pulled her out at semester break last year, her 1st grade year, and I homeschooled her. She was getting bullied by the kids and the teacher becuase she is bright and heaven forbid, wants to learn. We have found a wonderful charter school that she starts at in just 14 days!! You could not pay me to put her back into public school again.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to angelmom79

My daughter is in public school and we're content because its a small school and it's a pretty good school compared to some that we know.. but if I could send her to private school and she wanted to go then Yea I think I would send her..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:17 PM

2 of ours go to the public schools and we keep pretty close tabs with the teachers and email they many times if we have issues or need to consult with them. I love the elementary school our boys go to the toddler will be going next fall and I think he knows just about where everything is located at the school from the 2 older boys so his transitioning will be easy. I havent found a teacher yet that I wasn't impressed with. That says a lot for me and for them. for me it is warming to know we selected the right school for our boys
Old 08-25-2006, 02:10 PM

all 3 in public
Old 08-26-2006, 03:10 PM

Send a message via MSN to bjjrna

All three of mine attended public school. I found it works best when you are involved. It not only shows your kids you are watching, it also shows the teachers.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to garth5

My daughter is going to be the only one in public school this year. I am going to be e-schooling our 2 boys. This will be Andrew's 2nd year and Robert's 1st.
Andrew was started because of health reasons and Robert because they tell me he has a learning disability and I say he can do it so I am going to do it my way at home.
We use Connections Academy and love it. It is considered a public school without walls. It is totally free and they even supply you with a computer,printer and books for all subjects.
Tam
http://formyfamilieshealth.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/
Old 08-27-2006, 02:29 PM

Thumbs up e-Schooling

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth5
We use Connections Academy and love it. It is considered a public school without walls. It is totally free and they even supply you with a computer,printer and books for all subjects.
Tam
That sounds really cool, Tam! My oldest is just starting preschool this year. I went back and forth on it for a long time, and finally decided that she and her little sister would both benefit from a bit of separation. Her preschool is a private program through a church, but when she enters kindergarten next year she'll be going to a public school. I'm very wary about it! I may very well end up pulling her out to homeschool later on down the line. I looked at the Connections website and they're not in my state yet... but maybe they will be by the time I need them! Thanks so much for sharing that.

Blessings,
Christy