These yummy mummy treat-holders are a great, but simple way to either decorate your holiday table or as party favors for your home or classroom Halloween party...
- Toilet tissue tubes
- White paper
- Clear packing tape
- 2 in. wide gauze
- Craft glue
- Googly eyes
- Small goodies/candies
ESTIMATED TIME IS UNDER 30 MINUTES
- For each holder you intend to make, trace one end of the tube on a piece of white paper.
- Cut each of these cirlces out making them slightly smaller than your original tracing mark.
- Cut the tube in half (makes 2 holders per tube) and tape the paper circle to the bottom of each half (or you can leave them whole and make a larger "mummy")
- Wrap your tube/holder with about 2 to 2-1/2 feet of gauze. Tape the start of the gauze and continue to wrap. Stretch it, twist it, BE CREATIVE!
- When you're at the end of your gauze, cut it (only if you have excess gauze) and tuck it under a nearby layer.
- Last, but not least, glue on googly eyes or if you can find self-adhesive ones, those are great too!
- Oh, almost forgot....FILL YOUR HOLDER WITH GOODIES!!!!!