Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-27-2006, 12:37 PM

Default hi

i'm on ontario,Canada and currently have four kids through an agency,i like it that way because they take care of the forms and the payment so i only have to worry about the kids.My son is fourteen now although i tend to refer to the daycare kids as mine ,the oldest has been with me for six years so this really is her second home.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:26 PM

That sounds really nice. I am hoping to start up child care in my home as well. I wish that things ran so smoothly here in VA as well. I also hope to have children that stay with me for a long time. As a former teacher I miss those wonderful bonds that you make with children that aren't your own.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to angelmom79
Question

Hello,, I have been wanting to start an in home daycare for a while now but don't know how to get started,, Does anyone have any Ideas on how I can find info out on how to get registered or licensed and all of that kind of stuff?
Any info is greatly appreciated..
Old 02-15-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Daycare:Getting Started

I do daycare .Here where I live you get yourself registered with the Department of Human Services if you wish to go through them and they will put you on their referral list as a registered daycare provider or just by the word of mouth. Alot of people here where I live put Post-it's up in Grocery stores and that and some put it in the Newspaper. So that is some different ways of going about it. Good Luck!