Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 09-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Default Most Embarassing Moment....

Share one of your most embarassing moments :-)

C'mon... learn to laugh at yourself!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:52 PM

Wink Embarassing Moment

Oh Lord, have I had plenty of these! My most recent one happened a few days ago. I had my Mom, sister, and brother in law over for a visit. I was dusting the TV stand. (I know..What a time to dust!) Anyway, I squatted down to get the bottom part and I heard a RRRIIIPPP and felt a burst of cool air on my butt! LOL My pants had ripped and when I say ripped, I mean ripped! My brother in law couldn't hold it in. I don't think I have ever seen him laugh that much! Now when my family sees me, they ask me if I have dusted lately and start laughing. Oh the horror! LOL
Old 09-21-2007, 01:37 AM

I have several. LOL But the one I thought of first:
My first baby was 2 months old. He was very colicky, and also wanted to eat EVERY hour. Which meant I never got any sleep. I felt like I was going crazy! We lived in military housing, and there was something wrong with our kitchen faucet, so we called the repairman. When he came to the door, I was in the middle of nursing my son, so I had to pop him off and arrange myself and answer the door, baby on my hip. The repairman came in, repaired the sink, and left. After I shut the door, I realized that my shirt had been hitched UP above my left breast, the entire time!!! Luckily, I was wearing a bra, but I was so embarrassed, I told my DH that I never wanted the repair people to come again when he wasn't there! LOL
Old 10-04-2007, 03:36 AM

My husband's friend dropped by just tonight. I was nursing the baby and they weren't really in the room. Well, he came by the living room and apparently the baby had caught his eye and he started walking towards us- I hd a pillow up so he couldn't see anything from an angle. He gets up close to peek over at her and he sees my **** laying all out! we all had a big laugh.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:04 AM

Share one of your most embarassing moments :-)

Visualize this:

I was standing in the lobby of a grand historic building during the intermission of a concert. There were people all around sipping wine and socializing. I noticed there were men in the lobby balcony smiling at me. I reveled in that! While standing there, I went to smooth down my jacket in the back and felt my nyons. Hmmmm. Oh my word, if my long flowing skirt wasn't stuffed into the back of my hose. If that wasn't bad enough; you need to know that I don't wear undies with nylons. NO WONDER the men were smiling!