Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-30-2006, 11:59 PM

Default Anybody else dieting & exercising?

I've been working on lifestyle changes since last October... exercising more, eating better. I've lost almost 70 pounds so far, but still have about 45 to go.

I've been doing different diets... South Beach, counting calories, a "shakes and salad" diet (diet shakes and lots of salads... didn't last long on that).

For exercise, I do exercise DVDs (Kathy Smith, TurboJam), exercise bike, treadmill & elliptical. I try to get in 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:42 AM

Wow, 70 pounds... that's awesome! You're an inspiration to me. I joined Curves two months ago and started dieting shortly thereafter. The plan is to workout three times a week, and I was doing really well with that except for the past two weeks. As for dieting, I'm not using any pre-written plan. Instead, I'm just doing a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast, a lean pocket and yogurt for lunch, and a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner. I've cut out soft drinks altogether but haven't quite been able to give up my morning coffee just yet. Anywho, I'm down 15 pounds so far. I still have a loooooong way to go, but it feels really good to be finally moving in the right direction!

Blessings,
Christy

Last edited by JoyfulHomeAndFamily; 08-13-2006 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to angelmom79

I am also dieting,, I have lost almost 40 pounds and I started in February. I just walk 30 min a day and do my stationary bike twice a day for 15 min. I also lift some weights not to heavy for my arms, I don't do much dieting nothing in specific just the normal not eating fattening things or sugary things which is what I was h ooked on,, I cut out all sodas completely and drink the 8 glasses of water a day in most cases it's alot more than 8. The weights coming off slowely but atleast I know I am in the right track. I still have alot to loose,, my target is to loose 80 pounds so I have a little over half to go!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:44 PM

Thumbs down Fibromyalgia

I'M TRYING BUT MY PROBLEM IS I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA SO JUST GETTING THROUGH THE DAY IS DIFFICULT ,EXERCISE CAN ONLY BE DONE ON MY GOOD DAYS.i'VE HAD TO STOP THE MEDS I WAS TAKING BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING ME PUT ON MORE WEIGHT.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to NecaAndHudsyMom Send a message via MSN to NecaAndHudsyMom Send a message via Yahoo to NecaAndHudsyMom
Default Dieting & Exercising

WOW 70 lbs, that's awesome!!!! You're an inspiration to the rest of us to get up and get going......keep up the great work!

Ohio Mom
Sammi
Old 08-03-2006, 10:16 AM

Default Congratulations

Congratulations on the weight loss all. Keep up the good work!
God Bless,
Jenn
Old 08-03-2006, 03:45 PM

It sounds like you're doing great! 70 pounds is a very significant weight loss.

I'm not dieting, but I do try to choose healthy foods. I also try to exercise as often as possible. I mostly garden (seasonally) and use the exercise bike.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:15 AM

i have been trying to lose weight but everything i've tried hasn't been working. does anyone have any suggestions on a good way to lose weight? I would appreciate all the suggestions.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:30 PM

Default South Beach Diet

Hi,

I used the SBD for a month and lost 19 pounds!! I wasn't even exercising! I stopped the diet and gained it back but next time I'm going to try it with the exercise and I'll tell you how it goes.

Wendy