Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Go Back   KidPrintable Boards > Chit Chat > Question of the Week

Old 04-19-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Biggest problem

Mine is with my 2 and 1/2 year old son who keeps throwing toys, at me, at people in general if we're at playgroups....throws them at my husband and me while we're eating dinner too. I keep trying the time outs and my little guy seems to just find that entertaining and it's not deterring him!
Old 04-19-2007, 05:25 PM

Smile My biggest challenge . . .

After finally getting my 2 year old's ears cleared up from numerous infections and fluid on his ears, we will be working with speech therapists to get him back on track with his talking. He has several words, but just from not being able to hear well, we have had a slight set back. It has definitely been a challenge.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:34 PM

Default Drama

My biggest parenting challenge is getting my 6 year old to use her own mind.
She is greatly influenced by other girls at school. She actually let a girl tell her if she didn't take a candy bar for her she would not be her friend anymore. She did it of course, and she does know better.
There are times she comes home and tells me she wants to play with Kelly but Ashley want let her, because ashley told her she wouldn't be her friend anymore.
So the challenge is getting her to understand she can think for herself, and make the decision to just say , I want to play with Kelly and if you want to play also thats great!

Don't let another child dictate your life. No one has a right to threaten.

Mandi T
Old 04-19-2007, 05:43 PM

Red face 4 year old

My daughter is 4 years old but it seems like she is still going through the
terrible 2s. She will have fits of anger at any given time when she does not get her own way. My wife and I just let her sit and get over it. It works most of the time.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:06 PM

Default current challenge

I used to think when my children "grew up" there would be no challenges, but I was wrong! I have 9 children and 24 grandchildren. It is more difficult to see them struggle with the challenges that life throws at them than it was for me to deal with them myself, I guess because we do not want to see them hurting. I guess I want to be able to be the answer to all their problems and I cannot. I tend little ones for those I live close to and I listen to the problems of those far away. I try to keep opinions to myself unless asked, while giving necessary encouragement, but often I still feel ineffectual in truly helping them. I know that growth comes from surviving problems and from experience - so I do a lot of praying on their behalf.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:26 PM

Question potty-training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
What is your biggest parenting challenge right now?
The biggest parenting problem now is potty training my 3 year old daughter.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:29 PM

i have 2 children--a 7 yo boy and a 2 yo girl. my biggest obstacle is keeping them both happy at the same time. my daughter looks forward to my son comming home from school everyday and she wants to play with him when he gets home. my son is tired after a long day and only wants to have a snack and rest after school so i have to try to make ends meet and keep them both happy.... this is a hard job to do too!
Old 04-19-2007, 06:45 PM

Default my challenge

I would have to say for me its trying to parent a 18, 14 and 6 year old...seems like someone is always saying its not fair that one or the other gets to do it....its hard to parent such different ages without saying hes older or something pertaining to age difference.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:21 PM

my biggest challenge with my 11 year old daughter is her talking back and telling me what to do. My biggest problem with my 7 year old son is getting him to get up for school on time. My biggest problem with my 4 year old daughter is her procrastinating especially bedtime.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:23 PM

Smile My biggest parenting challenge....

My biggest parenting challenge right now is getting my 5 y.o. DD to mind! We have a 1 y.o. little boy in the house and ever since he's been born, it is just so hard getting her to listen and to mind! We are at our wits end! AAAGGGHHH!!!