Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-31-2006, 04:57 PM

Default Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Anyone who has kids needs to get some Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. They cost $2 at the local Dollar General store. It is the only product I have found the can take crayon and juice stains off of any hard surface. Just cut off a small piece, wet, and wipe. I love it!
Old 07-31-2006, 05:13 PM

Thumbs up

Oh, my goodness... YES! I just love these things. One of mandkind's greatest inventions.

Blessings,
Christy

Last edited by JoyfulHomeAndFamily; 08-13-2006 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:28 PM

Those things are great!! My son colored all over his bedroom wall & I for the life of me couldn't get it off. I used one of the Magic Erasers & it worked like a charm.

Kim
Old 07-31-2006, 10:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to angelmom79

I,,thank god haven't had to use them yet,,but when I need to I most certainly will,,I have heard nothing but good things about them.!!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:23 AM

Default Wonderful!!!

This has to be one of the greatest inventions of all time! I worked as a lead teacher for the local YMCA and we were having so much trouble getting everything off of the tables after the children were finished painting etc. These work great!
-Jenn
Old 08-09-2006, 09:40 PM

Default magic erasers

I think those things are awesome, but have you guys tried the newest ones that they have came out with? They are more powerful. I have a glass top stove and couldn't find anything to get all the stuff off that had boiled over, until I came across these. I won't ever use anything else.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:15 PM

Thumbs up

I agree I LOVE Mr. Clean Magic erasers. These things save me a ton of time on cleaning my favorite use for them is my stove top. I HATE cleaning the top of my stove, and this makes it a fast breeze. I use them for a lot more things as well. I swear by them, you dont have to have kids to use them.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:10 PM

these things are the best products yet, they clean almost anything, i use them at home with my 2 1/2 yr old daughter , as well as at the daycare i work where there are several 1 yr old children making a mess, everywhere,with thier markers, paint nad crayons i need to make it clean again, great choice for any one including new moms.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Cynthia Robin Send a message via Yahoo to Cynthia Robin

Oh, I love these! I had a mark on a painted window sill that my grandson made when he was just very young...several years ago. I had tried everything to get it off, to no avail. I found the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and it came off instantly...without elbow grease! I use them now on everything, from scuff marks on the tile floor to nail polish my granddaughter *somehow* managed to get on the wall! I recommend them for everyone!
Old 01-20-2007, 11:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jhankerson10
Default I agree!

Magic erasers have saved my life on a number of occaisions. My husband is in the Marines and we live in base housing. Anything wrong and we pay dearly from our pocketbook for it. Not to mention, we are in a brand new house. It works for everything. I can get marks off of the counters, cabinets, walls, floors, sinks, appliances, that without it, just doesn't look as if I cleaned it at all. It makes everything look brand new again, and with a lot less effort than anything else I have found. It fixes my pots and pans when they get those awful brown spots on the bottom from the gas stove and grease. It makes stainless steel look brand new, it helps with the spots on the top of the stove around the burners that just won't come off with anything else. If there is a small scratch on the counter, it makes it "disappear". It also helps with the white cabinets and appliances making them look new again. It is by far my favorite cleaning supply that I have ever found.