Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 09-05-2006, 09:31 PM

Unhappy A very bad day...........

I have had a very bad day & I have no one to talk to about my problems, I made a thread on here about making friends but didn't get any posts from anyone. I feel like there is no one in this world that wants to have anything to do with me. I really don't know what to do anymore.
I guess that I am not worthy of having friends. Yes I guess this is a pity party for me but if you lived my life you would understand. When I say that I have NO friends I am not joking. No one calls me, no one visits me and no one invites me out to do anything. And when I try to call people or visit them or invite them out they are all too busy or just blow me off. It makes me wonder just what is wrong with me.
Thank you for letting me rant and get this off my chest. I might stay a member but right now I'm just not sure.

Theresa
Old 03-10-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Hi Theresa!

Hi! I just came across your post. I am kinda new to this website. I'm just learning how to get around. Feel free to e-mail me whenever you need someone to talk to. I have plenty of bad days myself. I know how it is. Send me a message whenever you feel like talking. Bye!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Msgs get buried fast!

Yeah, it is really easy for posts to get lost in the jumble-mumble! This was posted a few months ago, I wonder if Theresa is still around & active?? Lordy knows I am a chatterbox and would love to have another chat friend!