Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-27-2006, 03:56 AM

Question Anyone have twins???

My youngest two are twins- boy and girl. They are 11 months old now and have just started trying to sit up and scoot. They were preemies, born just a little over 3 pounds each. Stayed in the hospital for a month. Just wondering if anyone else has twins, and does it get easier or harder when they start getting older? Also if anyone knows of any good sites for moms of multiples, please let me know. Thanks everyone!!
Old 07-27-2006, 03:02 PM

I have twin boys that just turned 9 this past april and it does get easier but it is very hard and a slow process. I found that the more support you have the easier it is. I have two older sons that help me quite a bit and my husband is also a great help. My twins were not preemies but I am sure that just makes everything a lot more difficult I have googled a sight I thought you might be interested in I know things do get easier but you will have a few bumps along the way..... http://www.nomotc.org/ Good Luck two you and your two bundles of joy. It's hard work but well worth it.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:20 PM

Cool Twins

Hi thanks so much for the info on Mothers of twins club. I will have to check it out a little more thorough. Congratulations on your twins. I was worried that once they start moving around, they are going to in different directions.
Thanks so much
Old 07-28-2006, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristie
Hi thanks so much for the info on Mothers of twins club. I will have to check it out a little more thorough. Congratulations on your twins. I was worried that once they start moving around, they are going to in different directions.
Thanks so much
Your very welcomed and thank you. Oh I understand it is hard to keep babies out of stuff and it is even harder to keep twin babies out of stuff because they can and do go different directions and you only have two hands. Not to scare you or nothing but I remember one time when my twins were much younger they would have a field day and get into things one would open the drawers of the dresser and throw all the folded clothes out and the other would be in the bathroom playing in the toilet water what can you do but get one at a time or just laugh or cry... Good luck your in for many big adventures once they start walking but as they get older you will look back and tell people the stories with a laugh.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:26 PM

Default Twins

Hi I have twins a boy and a girl they are 14 yrs old and going into grade 9. They will not be in any of the same classes once school starts again.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:57 AM

I have twin girls that are 7 and going in the 2nd grade. I believe it gets easier and gets harder. The hard thing for me lately is that one of the girls got asked often to a friend's house to play and the other one didn't. I know things will not always be fair but how do you explain to a 7 year old that sissy gets to go play but you don't?

One thing that we use to do when they were younger was to put up a gate and keep them in the living room. We had a huge living room that had a large doorway from it into the dining room. We would put the gate between the two rooms and that is where they played. We usually only did this if there was only one of us home with them. We also had older children, 20 & 16 now - 13 & 9 when the girls were born, and they were a great help.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:04 AM

Here are some twins sites that might come in handy.

http://twinadvice.com/phpBB2/index.p...42881a334b2b33

http://www.twinstuff.com/

http://forums.twinstore.com/6/ubb.x?...26s%3D36960974
Old 02-15-2007, 10:35 PM

Post Twins

My son and daughter-in-law have twins Girls they were born August 21 of this year and boy are they a hand full. plus they have a son that is only 2yrs old and believe me they were not expecting twins at all. She went to have a checkup and ultrasound and during that time 2 heads popped up instead of one. They were also premmies. They weighed 2lbs 4oz. They are the cutiest little ones and I just love them. I babysitted them and boy was I getting a run for my money. I was thinking I do not see how she does it. I was sweating and everything else. But I really enjoy them and they are doing great now. one stayed in the Hospital for about 2 months because she was having some problems , but she is doing good now.