Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 03-06-2007, 01:23 PM

Thumbs up One Of Many Memories From My Childhood

I remember when I was about 8 years old that I had my favorite Halloween. My sister and I would go trick or treating together and we would decide which houses to goto first on what they would alway give out every year for Halloween. We came upon this one house we noticed it had Disney caraters on the Garage Door one per square panel. It was so neat and made you feel like you were at Disney. We went up to get some candy and there were two elderly people on the porch. Well they seemed older to us cause we were so young. LOL . We said when we reach them Trick Or Treat. The elder man looked at us and asked us what we were going as for Halloween and we said we are Hobo's cause that point in time is when you raided your parents closets for customes to make up yourself. We did not have store made costumes. He laughed and gave us both a pretty new Card with a disney charater on the front of it. We then said thank you and went on our way. When we got over to the next street I pulled mine out and wanted to see what it said inside. I opened it up and it said "May the joy of Life always be yours" and it had a brand new shinny penny glued to the other side of the card. It was not candy but that shinny new penny made you feel rich. Of course we did not think about what the card said till later on in life. But I will remember that Halloween as the best one I have ever had as a kid.