Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 03-15-2007, 04:39 PM

Default When your daycare provider quits.....

I am just curious what you all consider adequate notice for a daycare provider to end caregiving? Our daycare provider advised us the 2nd week of February that Feb. 28th would be her last day!! WOW, even living in a small community, it has been hard to get childcare covered .
Old 03-26-2007, 05:37 AM

Default How Much Notice Before Daycare Provider Quits

Hi. I've been running a small daycare out of my home for over 25 years. I've only had to quit sitting a couple of times. I like to give at least a month notice if possible. I live in a small area also and realize that it is hard to find good, reliable daycare. I have to admit that I did have one situation in which I quit and didn't give any notice but that was because I felt that the parents were trying to take advantage of the situation and it is definitely not something I would ordinarily do. As I said before, I don't have much experience in quitting because most of my children stay with me at least until they start school and many even after that. I wish you good luck in finding a provider. Donna
Old 06-20-2007, 03:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tresia

I have a home daycare also. I have in my contract that I will give up to a two week notice unless I feel that for some reason due to nonpayment or my feeling that the child or another child might be in harm. I've been lucky enough to not have to give notice before. Most of my families also stay with me for long periods of time.