Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 08-02-2006, 01:37 AM

Default south carolina myrtle beach

me and my family went last year.it was the best vacation we ever had.we was their for 6 days and did not have enough time to do every thing.their is so much to do and its not as expensive as other beach vacations we have taken.it was a long drive for us coming from alabama but well worth it.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:28 AM

We live about 3 hours from Myrtle Beach. We go there about once or twice a year, especially around Christmas time to go shopping. We like the shows, too. In fact, my school takes the 6th graders (who study Europe) to Medieval Times and the 8th graders (who study the Civil War) to Dixie Stampede every year. My family went in June to spend the day and went to Ripley's aquarium. For those of you who don't know, teachers can get in FREE to the Ripley's aquarium and their spouses are 1/2 price. Kids are regular price (don't ask me why) It would normally have cost us $40, but the 3 of us got in for $17. Neat, huh?
Old 08-07-2006, 01:33 AM

I love myrtle beach. Ever since I was little we would go every summer there. It's nice and relaxing. The sound of the ocean is just so peaceful. We would always take walks down to the pier and listen to the bands or just go set. But I haven't been there in a long time. My 7 yr. ol has been there 2 times, but my 4 yr. old has never been there. My husband and I want to take them one day, but just haven't yet.

Last edited by carlisle41139; 08-27-2006 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:34 AM

Myrtle Beach gets my vote too. We live about 2 1\2 hours away and we visit often. Our boys love Alligator Adventure, The Children's Museum, Ripley's Aquarium, and all the water. There is so much going on there you can always find something new to visit.
And they loved the Pavilion - we will miss it!