Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 01-25-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Clorox Bleach Pen

I like the Clorox bleach pen and have gotten a lot of stains out of clothes using it! It has saved me a number of outfits...especially if the shirt is white and also has some color in it, and completely bleaching it would ruin it. Just a few dots of the bleach pen and the stain is out. You just have to be super careful using it, but it definitely works!
Old 01-30-2007, 03:53 PM

why do you have to be careful when using? i need to buy a couple and keep them on hand i am such a slob. as a matter of fact here at lunch i spilled chili down the front of my white blouse and i am a receptionist, so i could really use one about know
Old 01-30-2007, 04:17 PM

Thumbs up Clorox bleach pen

I have one of these too. I have to say it is fab! I hate having to get the bleach bottle out to dab everything. So the pen is great for me! No bleach on my hands! I can dab the little spots my kids get on thier and my clothes and get the bottle out later for the bigger messes. The pen even has a little scrubbie end if you fello you must work it in. My grandma would even like it! It is definately worth the money I paid for it! -Jennyz
Old 01-30-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Using the bleach pen

I had a shirt of my son's that was both colored and white, and I spilled a little of the bleach on the colored section. So that's why you have to be kind of careful. It didn't look bad afterwards, just a little faded. It works great on cotton, takes out any stain on white, but if you have an outfit that is more than one color - that's why I mean to be careful. It only takes a minute or two to let the bleach set and then I quick rinse it out and usually the stain is gone! Awesome.

Just FYI to answer your question!