Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 03-07-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Great Idea For Toys

I have a suggestion about toys. I have three small children (ages 7, 9, and 11). The toys over here get completely out of control. I have tried something that I was told about and it works great. Whenever your child asks for a new toy, they have to be willing to swap it out for two old ones. The old ones go to children that don't have many toys. It teaches my kids to help others and the toys don't seem to take over as quickly. It works...Trust me.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Rhonda67 Send a message via MSN to Rhonda67 Send a message via Yahoo to Rhonda67

That sounds like a GREAT idea!
Old 08-03-2007, 01:08 PM

Default hey...

That is a great idea...why didn't I think of that! And seems reasonable enough for a kid!
Old 11-23-2008, 07:48 PM

Thumbs up It works, great idea!

babygyrl70554,

I am now a grammy and my baby has 3 babies. I did what you are doing but a little different. Every xmas my boys had to go thru their toys and pick out some that they didn't play with or didn't like anymore BUT it could not be broken and they had to donate some before Santa came, because that is what Santa wanted. It really works and today my "men " are very giving and do alot of donating and helping in the community. I don't know if that help that way but it sure kept the toy box under more control and some other kids who did not have much got something. They could only give in good condition too so that it meant something, plus they had to get rid of broken ones while we were at it. I actually do that for my self if I buy some new clothes for every piece I buy one has to go out in its place. Good for clutter. So I just wanted to give you cudo's on your idea and let you know from experience It really works.
sincerely
grammy

"Think Happy Thoughts and You can Fly!"
Peter Pan