Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Go Back   KidPrintable Boards > Chit Chat > Question of the Week

Old 04-06-2008, 12:08 PM

Default Spring is in the air

Since spring is here, I plan to spend more time outdoors with my son. Want to get into better shape and so I want to me more active, by playing more outdoor games. Instead of just sitting on the couch watching t.v. or sitting in front of the computer. All in all just spending quality time with the family outdoors.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:49 PM

Smile Question of the week

Changes:

I have recently retired
Changed my hair color
Sprucing up my ride
Spending more time since retired with granddaughter
And go back to school. Your never to old
Old 04-07-2008, 11:03 AM

Default i plan on celebrating

spring with a spring in my step. I have already begun a walking program, but will need to be inspired, prodded, and cajoled into continuing. I'm hoping it will get harder to make excuses every day...
Old 04-23-2008, 12:29 PM

Thumbs up Adopting a teenager!

Call me crazy or what but my husband an I are in our early 50s an have 5 grown children an 3 small grandchildren,an are adopting a 16 yr old foster daughter,what a change she has made in our lives!This should be the time we should be doing for us with kids from 23-34 in age,but we saw this kid that needed us an after having her for 2 yrs we saw we needed her too,an we are a family,an next week may 1st at 130 pm it will be permanent!So my life will change but she will have stablility an security that shes never had before an a forever Family she can have for the rest of her life,thanks