Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 02-20-2007, 11:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to angelmom79
Default Party Balloon Games

Catch the Balloon

Gather children in a circle around the adult leader. Toss a balloon in the air and call one child's name. That child must catch the balloon before it touches the ground. If the child succeeds, she gets to toss the balloon and call the next name.

Balloons and Beads

Fill 20-30 balloons with two to four beads each and hide the filled balloons around the house or yard. Divide guests into groups of two and tie one set of hands and one set of feet together. Each team must find as many balloons as they can, pop them by themselves, and return with their beads. The team with the most beads at the end of the game is the winner.

Googly Balloons

Blow up balloons, putting a small marble through the neck of each one before tying the end. This makes the balloons move in unexpected ways. Release into the group one more balloon than children. The object is to keep the balloons up in the air. Play this in two teams, each side with an extra balloon. The team who lets a balloon drop to the floor first loses.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:26 AM

great balloon games..
Since I play with balloons all the time I thought I would add the
BALLOON SHOOT OUT
I do this one at kids birthday parties all the time and they go WILD over it

you inflate a BUNCH (4 to 8 per person playing) of the 260 twisting balloons (animal balloons) leaving a 4" part uninflated.
Then from the knot end slide your finger into the balloon and pinch it with your thumb to hold it.. When you let go with your thumb the balloon flys across the room.

To get more distance and accuracy.. turn the balloon as your putting your finger in..

This is a lot of fun as the kids are shooting balloons at each other at any target you setup or if your really talented (and I know you are) use the static electric charge to shoot a balloon up and stick it on the ceiling.. the kids will spend 20 min tryin to stick a balloon to the ceiling...

Have fun.. and stay twisted