Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 09-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Default Funniest Thing My Kid Did....

Share a funny moment from your child's life that kept you laughing.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:06 PM

Wink

This is more of what my child said, not did. My youngest son had been playing videogames for a good while, longer than I usually allow him to. He came into the living room and told me he was thirsty. While I was fixing his juice, I told him "It's time for you to turn the game off for a little while". He asked me why. I told him "Because your brain needs to rest". He had a funny look on his face, but said "Ok". He sat down for about 5 minutes and drank his juice up and then looked at me and said "Momma, can my brain play again, just for a little while?" I thought it was hilarious!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:54 AM

teehee!

My 3-yo son loves firetrucks! He even wants to BE a firetruck when he grows up. yep, not a fireman....a firetruck! His favorite color is firetruck! But his 3rd word ever spoken (right after "dada" and "more") was Helicopter: "hehcoppa!" That still makes me chuckle.

My 5-yo also has high aspirations in the career department. He wants to be a bus driver when he grows up.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:30 AM

My Dad called to wish my oldest a hapy birthday. He would talk between the 6 year old (who was turning 7) and the 2 year old. He wasn't sure who he was talking to at one point so he decided to quiz them to see. He said, "How old are you?" My daughter answers "I'm 6". My Dad was more confused because he thought he was talking to the 2 year old but the answer didn't match. So he says, "How old will Destiny be tomorrow? His question was answered, "Probably 8" I was rolling so hard and my poor dad was confused- I explained that the 2 year old had answered him- we all had a big laugh.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:10 AM

Default funny, funny!

The funniest thing my kid did...

I can't think of specifics right now. He's actually pretty funny all of the time.
He got sent to the principals office for telling a kid NOT to call girls "hot, ***y, babes." He told the prinicpal, "I call my MOM "sAxy"!!(HE goes to a Christian school-I am the Daycare director there too. Oh-was this supposed to be the most EMBARRASING thing?)
Old 10-15-2007, 03:02 AM

Default Everytime she says....

"I'm okay" we laugh about this. We went to see Bear in the Big Blue House. Well she was jumping in the seat and fell forward and hit the wall in front of her. She immediately jumped and said "I'm okay". My sister and I couldn't help but laugh because for one thing she was okay and for another the way she bounced up and said it. Now everytime she falls or something she jumps up and says "I'm okay" and me and my sister laugh. She has even got my niece saying it when she falls down.