Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Go Back   KidPrintable Boards > Chit Chat > Question of the Week

Old 04-24-2007, 05:30 PM

I know what you mean, my daughter was 3 years 4 months when my other daughter was born. The oldest is now 6 years ,almost 7 , the youngest is 3. The oldest is still very jealous of the youngest. The youngest seems to get more attention , because they are smaller and need us a little more. So, trying to split your time is a big challenge. I started having a mommy daughter time , so each one can get a special day with mommy. Like my oldest daughter ,I will take her to the mall on sunday and we will get our nails done and get some ice cream.
Good Luck! Take care.

Mandit
Old 04-24-2007, 09:13 PM

Default My biggest parenting challenge

My biggest parenting challenge right now is dealing with my 4yo drama king. All the while trying to keep my 14 month old busy!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 10:54 PM

The biggest parental challenge for me right now is getting my son to eat good healthy food. He's a very picky eater!
Old 04-26-2007, 04:49 PM

Default My Biggest challenge

My biggest challenge is getting my kids through until the school year it ends. My 11 year old has been out of school more than he has been there because the district refuses to put him in a special school and they do not how to handle his issues
Old 04-27-2007, 04:27 PM

Default video game time

a 9 year old that without interdiction would play 24 hours a day.... so we're now trying having him do chores, math and other stuff for equal time on video games

Ron