Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 PM

Default My Memories as a child.

I can remember getting up at 6am to watch the Saturday morning cartoon line up."The Snorks," "Jabberjaw," "Captain Caveman," "He-Man", "The Smurfs" and "Space Ghost." In between all that would be the School house rock. I also watched Scooby-DOO. Daphne Blake was a Goddess, Scooby Doo was a Great Dane who belonged to Shaggy Rogers who was smoking something synthetic in the back of their psychedelic van, Velma Dinkley was the smart one, a Fred "Freddie" Jones The leader of the group that (usually) the driver of the gang's van, the Mystery Machine, and he always was wearing that darn ascot and last Scrappy-Doo who was annoying and who I hated ( "Ta ta da daaa!) ( Puppy power!" )

I played the Atar i for hours after school. My favorite game was froger. We played Hide-N-Seek outside at night. he Cematary was the scariest but best place to hide. Umm remember mocking Christmas Carol's like Deck the Halls with Gasoline, fa la la la la la la la la, or Jingle Bells Batman smells Robin Laid an egg lol. In the summer we had Kool-Aid stands and would spend the money we made on Candy. I wore a banana clips, Jelly shoes, and Jelly bracelets. and who could forget the comercials. The big mac song from McDonald's " Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun." Dr Peppersong.
"I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?" The scariest memories was in Florida when the Challenger exploded. We all ran out of the lunchroom. you could see it up in the sky. Everyone was crying. That about sums it up for me.