Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 01-30-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Single Parent Vacations

When you are a single parent, it is usually very hard to plan a trip and save money. You usually have to book a doulbe occupany (adult) room and sometimes kids are free.

Here in Ontario, Canada, there is this place especially designed for single parents with no extra cost for being the only adult in a room. The best part is that you don't feel singled out as an only person. Everyone else there is a single parent as well. They have certain activities for you to meet other single parents as well. If anyone is interested in the name of it, please let me know and I will post it. It is a camping experience, with a dining hall, nite club, cabins and everything is included in one price and very reasonable. Each meal is buffet style (and extremely good food) and you choose you time and table. You can choose to sit with other parents and their children or have your own table. It is on a lake and canoes and other water activies are included as well. At night, they have babysitters for a nominal fee so that you can go to the on site nite club for a little time away from the little ones.

Also, during the day they have activities for adults and supervised children's activities, or you can do things as a family.

It was one of the best vacations I ever had!