Kid Printables
Welcome to KidPrintables.com join for free search printables advertise blog
Member of the Moms Network Community of Sites - Providing Free Resource for Moms
kid printables boxes

color pages puzzles & games mazes word searches all about me book journals, logs & lists
printable awards birthday invites learning printables bingo cards thank you notes door hangers
stationery stickers lunch box notes coupons for kids message boards bookmarks

» Quick Clicks
Bonus Fun:

100's of Kids Crafts
   600 Children's Songs
   Kid Recipes
   Jokes for Kids

puzzles & games
coloring  pages
stationery & notepads
all about me book
word searches
lunch box notes
thank you cards
printable awards
stickers

Old 07-27-2006, 09:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to greenjenroses
Default hormones

I have a mature 9 year old girl, who is hormonal and crys alot.
She gets mad at the drop of a hat, and blames everyone else for her temper and problems. She takes it out on her little brother, who can't defend himself, but whom she is teaching to fight back. She is the sweetest little girl ever, but she may be bi-polar. Any suggestions?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:49 AM

let her doctor know what is going on. If this "just started", she maynot be and may just be hitting puberty early.... it has been known to happen that early.

Good Luck.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:03 PM

That sounds a lot like my daughter but she is a couple of years younger since she is my youngest and the only girl that she is just a tad spoiled and her brothers seem to think the same. I have noticed she is a hand full compared to her brothers, but I guess being the only girl in all she might be a little lonley so I try to do things with just us two. I hope when she gets a little older thing get better but I must say she does have her good moments and at times can be more mature than her brothers. I just have to laugh at how different it is raising sons verses a daughter. Good Luck to you hopefully it is just puberty. I have a thirteen year old son going through pueberty and that is a whole story by itself ...........Oh all the joys of being a parent.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:11 PM

Also sounds like my daughter who is 5yrs old and starting Kindergarten, I like to quote that she is 16yr old trapped in a 5yr old's body. Was wondering the same thing with her for a while, but it just seems to be that she is as some are very spoiled being the only girl and she does ok with a little bit of extra special time with mommy or daddy. That and the fact, that she also has two brothers, so I suspect she will be a bit of a tom-boy anyway.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:18 PM

Unhappy Girls...

I am mom to a 16 year old boy and two girls ages 13 and 8 - girls are more "up and down" and my 13 year old pushes every button there is to push - and moody - oh my - she can be "Daddy's Little Girl" one moment and the next she is blowing up at anyone that looks at her!

I try to be understanding - as I remember being a bit moody myself at that age - but it can be hard!

My Best,
Old 07-27-2006, 06:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to jhankerson10
Default Been There

I Have An 11 Year Old Daughter That Is Very Moody... Not Violent Though, But These Days The Girls Seem To Be Going Through Puberty Much Younger. I Had An Aunt That Started Her Montly At Age 6... Could Happen... Make Sure Your Doctor Is Aware And Checks Out All Possiblities. Its Too Bad... Kids Grow Up Too Soon As It Is!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:47 PM

I have a 10 year old daughter who acts the way you all are describing your daughters. The smallest thing can set her off. Sometimes she takes it out on her little brother and sister. She is a good girl but I know this is just the beginning. She starts middle school next month...
Old 07-28-2006, 12:43 PM

I too have an 8 year old girl that is exactly like that. She can be fine one minute and freaking out the next over nothing in particular. Some days I don't know what to do with her. I'm sure it is just the beginning with her. I also have a 13 year old that can be like that at times but with her it is mostly pms so it doesn't usually last for very long.
Oh the joys of having girls!!!

Michelle
Old 09-04-2006, 07:04 PM

I also have an 8 year old that acts like this. I can deal with the moods, it's part of growing up but what I can't deal with is the need to shave at age 8. Do you let them or no? She has armpit hair and some serious leg hair.