View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 05:25 PM

Smile

My Answers:

1. Where would you choose to live if you could live anywhere? I've I could live anywhere I would live in Cambridge, Mass. I lived there for a short time many years ago and fell in love.
2. What is your favorite thing to sleep in? My favorite thing to sleep in are boxers and t-shirts. I've got to be comfortable when I'm sleeping.
3. How many times do you eat out a month? I eat about 5 or 6 times a month.
4. What is your favorite thing to bake? My favorite thing to bake are cookies. My children love to help me make them!
5. Who are you most like in your family? I'm most like my father. I look more like him than my mother. We have a lot of things in common.
6. What is your favorite tv show? My favorite TV show is American Idol. I can't wait for the new season to begin.
7. Where is the last place you went on vacation?
The last place I went to for vacation was Disney World. My father paid for me and my children to go to Disney World for the first time last christmas.
8. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
The last movie I saw in the theater was Ratatouille. My kids loved it.
9. Popcorn... buter or no butter? Butter! Popcorn just doesn't isn't right without it!
10. Best thing to do on a Saturday morning is......Go to the Beach with my kids and play in the sand!