KidPrintable Boards

KidPrintable Boards (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/index.php)
-   KidPrintables.com Welcome & Rules (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rules.... Read before Posting (http://www.kidprintables.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1)

Admin 07-26-2006 06:47 PM

Rules.... Read before Posting

Simple easy rules for the board:

1. Be nice: no flaming, rude or inappropriate posts
2. No advertising or affiliate links.

Admin 07-27-2006 02:05 AM

Welcome to the New KidPrintables.com Boards!

Welcome to our boards. This is a great place to share all your favorite crafts, recipes, and activities for kids. It is also a wonderful way to learn and connect with other parents.

So - jump on in.. introduce yourself and share what you can!

skbarrett 07-27-2006 10:49 AM

Hi from Southwest Iowa!

I am a home child care provider, have 2 grown daughters and 1 grandson. I enjoy crafts, sewing, cooking, geneology, writing, country western music, rodeos, and volunteer work. I hope to make some craft items to sell at fall craft shows...will donate the money to my grandson who auditioned and was chosen for the Southwest Iowa High School Honor Marching Band that will be marching in the Fiesta Bowl parade later this year. Does anyone have any ideas to share? The smaller, less expensive things seem to sell best here. Hope to be able to share ideas with some of you soon.

Sharon in SW IA

skbarrett 07-27-2006 10:52 AM

Would like the pattern or instructions for the "shaggy potholders" ... am not sure if that is the correct name for them. The ones I saw were made of denim and cotton and had the fringed edges that curl up when washed and dried. Thanks for sharing with me.

Sharon in SW IA

kmslape 07-30-2006 05:44 PM

Thank you for the invite! I'm sure this will be a board I visit regularly

colleenusa 08-25-2006 01:09 PM

Greetings

1ST Post, excited about the Veggie Tales Give Away. My little one loves Larry. She was a bit shocked when I brought home a real cucumber. None of us were allowed to eat it, because it was Larry!:rolleyes:

colleenusa 08-25-2006 01:11 PM

Question

Is there a way to do a regular post, or is reply the only way?

femalefirefightr 08-25-2006 03:00 PM

Thank you for having a place where mom's can connect and share their ideas. I am a military wife with a 4 year old daughter. My husband has been deployed for the last 2 years, 14 months in Iraq and 12 months in the US. I have been looking for more ways to connect with other moms since I am on my own with my little girl for a while.

kll 08-25-2006 06:24 PM

Hi I'm a newbie to this forum and I have joined through the Veggie Tales competition. I live in Cairns, Australia. I have 2 boys (11 and 9). I work as a Teacher Aide with high needs students in the Special Education Unit of one of the High Schools. I enjoy cardmaking, cross stitch, beading, going to church. My boys enjoy watching the Veggie Tales Gang (and so do I).

I hope to 'meet' and chat with you soon.

cherylskidprintable 08-25-2006 09:00 PM

Special Grandson

Hi I just joined this site and saw the veggie tale giveaway. My grandson has cerebral palsy but he loves to watch the veggie tales.